$3M Video Game Distribution Company
Improve the quality of financial reporting to facilitate business planning.
The company’s accounting needs were complicated by the complex nature of product licensing and manufacturing. The business owners lacked confidence in their part-time bookkeeper, necessitating a change.
- The bookkeeper was incapable of forecasting revenues or cash flows
- One business owner spent too much time on financial analysis
- The company had a new, sophisticated outside investor scrutinizing its financials
One of the company’s founders had worked with ALC’s founder at another company and knew ALC had the specific industry-experience needed to deliver accurate financial reporting. Our team delivers:
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) for informed decision-making
- Cash flow forecasting to facilitate business planning
- Timely, accurate financial statements
- Reporting on profitability by service line, department and location for business planning and cost containment
- Improved visibility of business expenses
Since ALC’s engagement, the:
- Company’s shareholder/investor has increased his investment to support growth initiatives as a result of increased confidence in the company’s financial statements
- Business owners have been able to focus on strategic sales and operations initiatives, resulting in new sales channels which are forecasted to generate 5% annual revenue growth per year
- The management team can strategically plan for inventory purchases improved annual cash flow by $50k